America’s Regional Offer Scholarships
America’s Regional Offer Scholarshiip: – to enable students to get a more reasonable degree, Arden University has organized America’s Regional Offer Scholarships programme for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students from selective countries from North America, South America, Central America, and the Caribbean are offered this scholarship application. Undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, including an MBA degree at Arden, can be applied for. The award will be a tuition fee discount of 33% to 50%.
America’s Regional Offer Scholarships: – Arden University is a private, for-profit teaching university and a specialist higher education provider through online distance learning and blended learning. The university is ranked 182nd nationwide. The university was established to give all people equal opportunities for higher education.
Why choose to study at Arden University? Arden University’s core mission is to remove the barriers to higher education, inspire new ways to learn, and enrich people and their lives. Arden strives to do things differently and believes in doing things better because it recognizes that higher education providers must proactively respond to the current and future needs, trends, and expectations of employers, as well as an evolving global economy, to create a better world for everyone.
Application Deadline: Applications at Arden University are ongoing for the current academic year. Students must observe program specific application deadlines if mentioned.
- University or Organization: Arden University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Up to 50% tuition fee. scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from the USA, Canada, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint-Barthelemy, and Venezuela are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, including MBA, offered at the Arden University, can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to an eligible country. scholarship
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for admission via the application portal of the university. Students must submit a scholarship application form to apply for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Relevant academic transcripts from your previous studies
- An internationally recognized passport picture
- A scanned copy of your national ID or passport information page
- A scanned copy of your latest degree, diploma, or certificate of enrolment with an approximate graduation date
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- Two reference letters (professional or academic)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the programme-specific entry requirements of the university, such as a special skill or a specific qualification or experience.
- Language Requirement: The programmes offered at Arden are taught in English. Therefore, the students are expected to appear for the university’s English entrance test or provide an IELTS result sheet. scholarship
Arden University will provide the selected undergraduate, graduate, and MBA students a tuition fee reduction of up to 33% and 50%, respectively.