FNB Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 for South Africans When is the Application Deadline: 21st August 2022 What Type of Scholarship is this? Job Tell Me About FNB Graduate Trainee Programme : Applications are now open for the South Africa FNB Graduate Trainee Programme 2022. Interested and qualified South Africa Youths are encouraged to apply. Purpose Trainee […]
FNB Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 for South Africans
When is the Application Deadline:
21st August 2022
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Tell Me About FNB Graduate Trainee Programme :
Applications are now open for the South Africa FNB Graduate Trainee Programme 2022. Interested and qualified South Africa Youths are encouraged to apply.
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Who can apply?
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification : Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in: Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
Only Applicable to South African citizens
How are Applicants Selected?
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
What is the Benefit of FNB Graduate Trainee Programme?
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the businessHow Long will the Program Last?
How to Apply for FNB Graduate Trainee Programme:
It is important to go through all application requirements before applying.