Governor’s A-Level Scholarships: – Westlake International School is welcoming applications from high-potential students for the Governor’s A-Level Scholarships in Malaysia for the academic year 2022/2023.
High-quality Boarding School Westlake International School’s mission campus overlooking a peaceful lake surrounded by the Kinta Valley mountain range provides the students with the ideal environment to focus exclusively and flourish. The variety of education and boarding programs are designed to nurture each student’s unique abilities.
Governor’s A-Level Scholarships: – Why would you like to study at Westlake International School? To pursue excellence, the school was established with the mission to transform minds and change lives. Through their partnership with international education provider SCOPEIT, students in Year 1 are on a path to acquiring the lateral thinking skills necessary to become content creators in a digital world. Students in elementary school have access to school-based tablets for effective use of technology in the classroom. scholarship
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 6 August.
- University or Organization: Westlake International School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Year12, A-Level programme
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to ALL studentsapplyingtoYear12, the A-Level programme. scholarship
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on their IGCSE, GCE, O Level, UEC, orSPM results.
- How to Apply: Students must first apply for admission in the Year 12 at the Westlake International School. After that, students can complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach academic transcripts of all previous school attended and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a required SPM / UEC Grades 9 (A/A+), IGCSE / GCE / O Level Results 9(A*/A).
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Governor’s A-Level Scholarships
Successfully winning candidates will receive the tuition fees at the Westlake International School to cover their expenses in Malaysia.