International Law Scholars Award: – To financially support international students who want to pursue higher education in the UK, the University of Manchester has established the Law Scholars Award for the academic year 2022-2023.
International Law Scholars Award: – Established in 2004, the University of Manchester is a well-known UK university that attracts thousands of international students annually to study. It provides the highest management level for the learning possibilities available to students.
Why choose to study at the University of Manchester? Students will rapidly learn skills and gain exposure to experiences that will set them apart in this job market. It was rankings, placing up 8th in Europe and 6th in the UK, or our research the University of Manchester has a reputation for excellence that influenced our students to choose Manchester. It is the best research facility and has a dynamic research culture that encourages innovative, cross-disciplinary collaboration.
International Law Scholars Award: – Application Deadline: The deadline for application form submission is 10 April 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: Department of Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: up to 25% of tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The award is available for the undergraduate degree programs in Law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be International Students
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- How to Apply: Students must apply through the UCAS website for admission. All eligible students will be considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit academic records, CV, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should check the entry requirements when they come to study at the University of Manchester.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through Standard English Language Tests (SELTs), and in some cases, school or university qualifications from your home country, as proof of your language competency.
The University of Manchester will provide up to 25% of the tuition fee to the winning candidates during the course.