International Scholarships at Goethe University, Germany
International Scholarships at Goethe: – Undertaking higher education abroad can be challenging. Therefore, to assist students financially, Goethe University has established the scholarships programme for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
International Scholarships at Goethe: – These scholarships have exclusively been extended to international students that wish to pursue an educational programme in terms of higher studies at Goethe University. To be awarded this up to 500€ award, applicants will be assessed on the basis of their outstanding performance, motivation, social services, and circumstances.
Originally named Universität Frankfurt am Main, Goethe University is a university located in Frankfurt am Main, Germany founded in 1914. Goethe University Frankfurt is ranked 151 in the Academic Ranking of World Universities by Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
International Scholarships at Goethe: – Why choose to study at Goethe University? Goethe University makes a continual effort to promote good teaching. The university does its best to give its students an environment of motivated teachers and students. Goethe also has a great variety of student organizations, activities, events, and educational opportunities to help keep the campuses lively.
Application Deadline: The application deadlines according to term periods are 30th June 2022 and 31st October 2022.
- University or Organization: Goethe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree
- Award: 500€
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any educational programme offered at Goethe University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled at Goethe University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International applicants with non-German academic credentials have to apply via the uni-assist portal, a University Application Service for International Students. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Registration for the final exams
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Proof of financial situation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must possess a qualification entitling them to study at the university level in Germany, i.e. a higher education entrance qualification.
- Language Requirement: All students with foreign credentials have to provide a certificate on their proficiency at German at the DSH-2 level. (This corresponds with the C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.)
The selected students by the Goethe University will be provided a sum of 500€ – 300€ per month for up to one year of their undertaken study.