International Student Scholarships at Palmer College of Chiropractic, USA
International Student Scholarships at: – Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Therefore, Palmer College of Chiropractic is providing the International Student Scholarships in the USA.
The programme aims to support international students who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme. Students must maintain campus-specific GPA and full-time enrollment status to retain the award.
International Student Scholarships at: – Palmer College of Chiropractic is a private chiropractic college with its main campus in Davenport, Iowa. It was established in 1897 by Daniel David Palmer and was the first school of chiropractic in the world. The college’s name was originally the Palmer School and Cure and later became the Palmer School of Chiropractic. Most early chiropractic schools were founded by Palmer alumni.
Why study at Palmer College of Chiropractic? At Palmer College, they live and breathe chiropractic. They have the top educators, the largest network of clinics, and the most graduates working in the profession today. What keeps them going is their drive to succeed – to be even better than they were yesterday. If that sounds like you, then take the next step today.
International Student Scholarships at: – Application Deadline: They accept applications for our D.C. program at any time. However, we recommend you submit your application at least one (1) year prior to your desired term
- University or Organization: Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas citizens.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to submit the online application or mail the application to Office of College Admissions Palmer College of Chiropractic 1000 Brady Street Davenport, IA 52803-5287 the USA to take admission at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a one- to two-page typed autobiographical essay explaining why you’re choosing a career in chiropractic and why you want to get your Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic, official transcripts where any college-level courses were taken, two letter-of-recommendation on official letterhead – one from a doctor of chiropractic and one from a college faculty member, Certification of finances, Disclosure statement of any criminal convictions.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a TOEFL score or proof of English proficiency
Each successful scholar will receive an educational fund to cover their study expenses in the USA.