La Trobe University Fully Funded PhD Study Award: – Application Closes: Open for the 2022/23 academic year
Looking for an opportunity to study in Australia this academic session? La Trobe University is offering Fully Funded Study Award PhD Positions in Statistics to all international applicants. scholarship
The aim of this program is to address important problems in the theory and statistics of stochastic processes and develop a new methodology for their applications. This project expects to generate new knowledge about processes on multidimensional spaces and surfaces that are used in Spatio-temporal data modeling.
About La Trobe University
La Trobe University Fully Funded PhD Study Award: – La Trobe University is a government funded research university in Melbourne that is ranked as one of the top 400 universities in the world. La Trobe University has a rich batch of faculty that is highly respected and addresses some of the most significant issues.
PhD position in Statistics, Stochastics, Spatial Data Analysis, and related fields.
Each successful scholar will receive a Fully-funded award to complete their education in Australia at La Trobe University. scholarship
To apply for these educational grants, candidates have to enroll in a research degree at the university. If you are interested to apply or for more information, please contact A/Prof Andriy Olenko ([email protected])
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- University academic transcripts and completion certificates (originals or certified copies)
- Professional CV (resume) scholarship
- Birth certificate or citizenship certificate (original or certified copy, for domestic applicants only)
- Documentary evidence of your English language proficiency (optional)
- Current passport and an Australian visa
- Students must have to meet the entrance requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy.
- The students are requested to check the English language requirements of the university and submit proof of proficiency accordingly.