Lagos Business School Paid Internship: – through the Management Scholar Academy is delighted to receive applications from academic-focused candidates for its research mentoring internship and paid employment program. scholarship
The management scholar academy is a two-year structured research mentoring internship and paid employment program designed to engage young, talented, and academically focused individuals as research assistants under the tutelage of designated faculty members who in return train, mentor and support the admission of research assistants into fully-funded Ph.D. programs overseas.
Role for Lagos Business School Paid Internship:
Lagos Business School Paid Internship: – This internship program aims to create a channel for generating high-quality Ph.D. holders with an interest in joining LBS in the future either as full-time faculty, adjunct faculty, or resource persons. scholarship
Research assistants shall assist designated faculty with the:
- Development of conceptual literature that are publishable in decent academic and professional journals of top international quality and repute
- Formulation, design and building of positivistic or phenomenological – driven conceptual models that are publishable in high quality international journals of repute.
- Identification and review of theories or epistemologies as well as make a case for the use of specific theories or epistemologies.
LBS Internship and Paid Employment Program, applicants are expected to possess the following qualifications:
- First class & distinction grade masters in any discipline. Publications will be of high advantage
- First class & PhD graded masters in any discipline. Publications will be of high advantage
- 2:1 & distinction grade masters in any discipline. Publications will be of high advantage
- Participation in LBS Young Talents Programme. scholarship
Interested and eligible applicants for LBS Internship and Paid Employment Program should complete the Management Scholar Academy (MSA) Program application online for the internship.