Latin American Caribbean Scholarships: – The University of West Florida is accepting applications for the International Programs Latin American Caribbean Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in the USA.
The University of West Florida is a public university in Pensacola, Florida. Established in 1963 as part of the State University System of Florida, the university sits on the third-largest campus in the State University System, at 1,600 acres.
Latin American Caribbean Scholarships: – Why study at the University of West Florida? At the University of West Florida, they believe in the power of higher education to drive change. They see that impact on campus, in our region, across the state, and around the world. UWF is more than a university. It’s a symbol of success, commitment to lifelong learning, and boundless potential.
Application Deadline: Fall applications are due by July 1st.
- University or Organization: University of West Florida
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Citizenship is in a Latin American or Caribbean country.
- The student has a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- The student has been admitted to a degree-seeking undergraduate program that is not online.
- The student has or is pursuing an F-1 student visa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission to the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Students must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit official copies of any / all academic work (secondary school and any post-secondary college or university) to an approved credential evaluation company for a course by-course-credit evaluation with grade point average (GPA) calculation.
- Admission Requirements: All other students will apply and meet the requirements as freshman students.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
The University of West Florida will provide the educational fund for applicants for the academic year 2022-2023.