NUI Galway Sub-Saharan African: – To lessen the burden of study costs for talented students, the National University of Ireland Galway is come up with the Sub-Saharan African Student Scholarships. This funding scheme is available from €1,000 up to 50% tuition fee waivers for those commencing study at NUI Galway in September 2022.
The program is activated for Sub-Saharan African students to help in their studies and shape their future who want to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate study in Ireland.
NUI Galway Sub-Saharan African: – The National University of Ireland (NUI) is an Irish third-level teaching and research institution. Students can choose from a variety of undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degree programmes.
Why study at the National University of Ireland Galway? This university is well-known around the world for its teaching and research capabilities. Students can get an outstanding education at the university through a variety of undergraduate and graduate programmes and courses. QS World University Rankings has placed it in their list of the world’s best universities.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 31st May
- University: National University of Ireland Galway
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Awards: €1,000 up to 50% tuition fee waivers
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Students from Angola, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the following subject areas:
- College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Celtic Studies
- College of Business, Public Policy, & Law
- College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences
- College of Science and Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for consideration for their Scholarship Schemes, you must have accepted an offer and paid an acceptance deposit; firm or conditional for one of our undergraduate or postgraduate taught masters’ programmes for entry to NUI Galway in September 2022.
- How to Apply: To participate in this program, after that, they must follow the steps to apply for this funding opportunity.
- Undergraduate Students can log in and apply via their personal NUI Galway application portal
- Postgraduate Students can apply using the International Scholarships online application form
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to submit a Personal Scholarship Statement. (500 words maximum) covering the following points:
- Your interest in coming to NUI Galway.
- Why do you believe you are a good candidate for this scholarship.
- How will you promote links with NUI Galway, both during your scholarship tenure and as alumni?
- Admission Requirements: You should check entry requirements when you come to study at the National University of Ireland.
- Language Requirement: All applicants whose first language is not English
NUI Galway Sub-Saharan African: – The National University of Ireland Galway is awarding academic merit scholarships that include €1,000 up to 50% tuition fee waivers to support the bachelor’s and master’s studies.