School of Chemistry International: – The School of Chemistry is seeking high-performing aspirants to take part in the International Masters Excellence Scholarships programme at the University of Leeds. This funding award is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
School of Chemistry International: – The University of Leeds is ranked among the world’s top 40 universities. It strives for academic success while adhering to our values of honesty, equality, and inclusion, as well as community and professionalism.
Why study at the University of Leeds? Participants at this university have numerous opportunities to improve their personalities and communication abilities in light of the fast-changing environment. It also provides a variety of degree-level courses to its students.
School of Chemistry International: – Application Deadline: The application is open for the 2022 entry.
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: School of Chemistry
- Course Level: Masters’s degree
- Awards: £2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship program in Chemistry MSc and Polymers, Colorants and Fine Chemicals MSc
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be nationals of international level
- Must have applied for a master’s program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have made an application to the School for a master’s program at the university, then you are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK First Class Honours degree (or equivalent qualification, based on the criteria used by the School for offer purposes).
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s country language is not English, so they have to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The scholarship is worth £2,500 that will be provided in the form of a tuition fee deduction.