Ted University Faculty of Engineering Scholarships
Ted University Faculty of Engineering: – Intending to support the education of talented students, Ted University in Turkey is thrilled to offer the Faculty of Engineering Scholarships for International Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Study programme aims to support International Students commencing their undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Engineering at the university. Successful scholars will receive 25% to 100% of the tuition fee of the undertaken programme.
Description of Ted University
Established in 2012, Ted University is a university situated in the heart of Ankara. Its mission is to create impactful programmes that dispense high-quality education. Ted University ranks ranking 88th nationwide in Turkey. scholarship
Ted University Faculty of Engineering: Why choose to study at Ted University? Ted University seeks to build a diverse community of socially responsible, globally-minded, lifelong learners through academically rigorous coursework, dynamic teaching, meaningful research, and opportunities for students to engage locally and abroad. Ted University is a dynamic university pioneering the development of education, emphasizing liberal arts education.
Brief Details of Faculty of Engineering Scholarships for International Students in Turkey 2022-2023
- Institution: Ted University
- Department: Engineering Department
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: Turkey
Ted University Faculty of Engineering: – Application Deadline: The application process is ongoing at the moment. Interested students are advised to apply as soon as possible.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Computer Engineering, Electrical-Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the desired programme at the Faculty of Engineering at Ted University.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English. scholarship
Value of Scholarship
Ted University will provide an award amount of 25% to 100% of the tuition fee to the successful and eligible candidates.
- How to Apply: Students must use the university portal to apply for admission at Ted University. Applicants will be considered based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit Passport (first page)
- Passport (first page)
- High School Diploma (if not graduated yet, Graduation Certificate taken from the high school. The expected date of graduation and the expected graduation score must be stated on the certificate)
- An official high school transcript displaying the scores of taken courses
- Official copy of the exam/diploma/test results
- Ted University Faculty of Engineering. scholarship
Aspiring students are required to apply via the University’s portal for admission, then use the link below to navigate through the scholarship.