The best beach holiday deals in May & June – from £252pp including flights
MAY and June are arguably the best months to go on a quiet beach break.
You’ll find pleasant weather, sunny days, activities and plenty of good deals.
Plus, you’ll avoid the peak summer season crowds.
Some of the best deals we’ve found come from First Choice, a UK-based travel company founded in 1973, now part of the TUI group.
Prices start from £252, including your flights.
All the holidays include return flights, accommodation, baggage allowance and resort transfers.
There are many options available for accommodation, with anything from self-catering and b&b to half-board an all-inclusive.
You’ll also be spoiled for options destination-wise, as you could head for a beach holiday to Spain, Turkey, Greece or Croatia.
The cheapest deals are available on self-catering stays, which are a great option if you want to use your accommodation as a base to explore the area.
Most read in Beach holidays
- 7 nights at Ocean View Hotel and Apartments in Skala, Kefalonia, Greece – from £252pp
- 7 nights at Orka Village Hisaronu in Hisaronu, Turkey – from £299pp
You could also bag some b&b stays in the offers, with the best deal available from £397pp at Prince Apart Hotel in Icmeler, Turkey.
If you’d rather opt for a relaxing holiday without worrying about your food and drinks, all-inclusive and half-board might be the best options.
Here are the best deals we’ve found:
- 7 nights half-board at Rubin Sunny Hotel by Valamar Porec, in Istrian Riviera, Croatia – from £583pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Hotel Platja d’Or Alcudia in Majorca, Spain – from £526pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI BLUE Atlantica Marmari Beach Marmari, Kos, Greece – from £499pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Aes Club Hotel in Ovacik, Turkey – from £473pp
All holidays are ATOL and ABTA protected.
For more holiday deals, we found the cheapest family holidays during the school summer holidays, from £286pp.
You could even explore the Greek islands with deals from £247pp this summer.
Alternatively, for a holiday closer to home, you can stay in seaside cottages and hot-tub properties from £12pp a night this summer.