The Fully Funded Scholarship
The Fully Funded Scholarship: – Closing Dates: 30th of May 2022
Application calls for the 2023/24 academic session at the University of Milan to all international applicants who want to commence study in Italy.
The Fully Funded Scholarship: – The University of Milan offers international students “Excellence study opportunities”. In line with its international strategies for increasing incoming mobility and attractiveness to foreign students, the University of Milan offers its international students scholarships and freedom from tuition fees.
The Fully Funded Scholarship: – The University of Milan is also known as Statale is a public research university founded in 1924 in Italy. Almost 60,000 national and international students are enrolled at Milan University. About 2,000 members of research and teaching staff are available at Milan University. This university is Ranked No.1 in Italy. This is the most prestigious University for Excellent students. More details of the Milan University Excellence Scholarship are discussed below.
The Fully Funded Scholarship: – All international candidates with valid qualifications who pass the admission requirements can enroll in any program offered by the University. Certain programs are partly taught in English. scholarship
- Biotechnology for the Bio-economy
- Bioinformatics for computational genomics
- Biomedical Omics (BO)
- Computer Science
- Management of Human Resources (MHR)
- Management of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MIE)
- Medical Biotechnology and Molecular Medicine
- Molecular Biology of the Cell
- Molecular Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
- Philosophical Sciences
- Politics, Philosophy and Public Affairs (PPPA)
- Quantitative Biology
- Public and Corporate Communication (COM)
- Safety Assessment of Xenobiotic and Biotechnological Products
- Data science and economics (DSE)
- Environmental and Food Economics
- Environmental Change and Global Sustainability (ECGS)
- Finance and Economics (MEF)
- Industrial Chemistry
- International Relations (REL)
- Law and Sustainable Development
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
Interested international students can enroll in the same way as Italian students but may be subject to additional procedures:
Candidates having any nationality can apply for this scholarship.
- Students must have Bachelor’s degree to apply for the Master’s program.
- There is no need to apply separately for a scholarship. Students who have submitted the application form will be automatically selected for the scholarship.
- Students should have English language test scores.
- Applicants should have excellent academic grades to be eligible for this scholarship.
- The Fully Funded Scholarship
How To Apply
To apply for the scholarship, students MUST follow the application process online. Applying to Milan University attracts no application fee charge.
For the academic year 2022/2023, 155 Scholarships are available to the best international students admitted to a Master’s degree program, of which:
- 55 scholarships are fully funded and the award of €6,000 is provided to students in addition to
the tuition fee exemption.
- 100 scholarships are partially funded including full-tuition fee waivers.