University of Tasmania South Asia Scholarship
University of Tasmania South Asia Scholarship: – Are you looking for a study opportunity in Australia? Here is an exciting opportunity to apply for the University of Tasmania South Asia Scholarship Awards. Applications are currently on for the academic year 2022-2023
This amazing scholarship opportunity is in form of percentage reduction in the tuition fees, and it is open for outstanding international students who want to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university.
Description of University of Tasmania
The University of Tasmania is a top-leading public research university in Australia, ranking 303rd in the QS Global World University Rankings. It is always evolving and transforming in order to meet new challenges and opportunities.
Why choose to study at the University of Tasmania? The University of Tasmania is a worldwide recognised institution dedicated to learning and knowledge stewardship, academic independence, excellence, and integrity. To prepare students for their future employment, UTAS places a heavy emphasis on practical learning. UTAS also has a fantastic student support system in place.
Brief Details of the University of Tasmania South Asia Scholarship Awards in Australia 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: Australia
Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Eligible Countries: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate or Honours coursework programs (excluding Bachelor of Nursing Hobart and Launceston; and fully online-only programs); and
- All postgraduate coursework programs (excluding Master of Laboratory Medicine and fully online programs).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be a citizen of a South Asian country
- Be classified as an International Student as defined under the Application rules of the University of Tasmania. scholarship
- Commencing at the University of Tasmania for the first time
- Not be a student from a Transnational
- Education (TNE) partner affiliated with the University of Tasmania
- Not commencing at the University of Tasmania through an articulation agreement with a partner institution (e.g. 2 + 2 degree programs)
- Be commencing their program in 2022 (any study period)
- Applicants are required to meet the international admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 76
- PTE – 50
- CAE- Grade C
- CPE – Grade C
- Cambridge BCE – Grade C
- UTAS English for Academic Purposes – 60%
Value of Scholarship
The students selected by UTAS will be provided a 15% reduction in the registered tuition fee for the course’s duration. scholarship
- How to Apply: Admission applications need to be submitted through the online portal of the university. Applicants are assessed automatically for the 2022 South Asia Scholarship upon submission of their International Student Application. There is no need to apply separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Country specific academic requirements
- University of Tasmania South Asia Scholarship