Writtle University Scholarships For International Students 2022-2023
Writtle University Scholarships For: – With the aim of supporting International students coming to the UK to study, Writtle University College is pleased to announce its Vice Chancellor International Students Scholarships for the academic session 2022-2023
Writtle University Scholarships For: – International students who are successful in demonstrating their commitment to their chosen subject specialism in their supporting statement for any desired undergraduate or postgraduate study programme at Writtle University College are eligible to win this scholarship. The scholarship is valued at £3,000 per annum for the duration of the study.
Description of Writtle University College
Established in 1893, Writtle obtained University College status in May 2016, Writtle University College is a university college located near Chelmsford, Essex. WUC has a history for achieving excellence and being recognised as a market leader and ranked 161st nationwide.
Writtle University Scholarships For: – Why choose to study at Writtle University College? Writtle University College is one of the oldest specialist institutions in the UK. It offers a range of land-based, animal, and sports courses at various levels of academic study, including Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Further Education, Short Courses and Apprenticeships.
Brief Details of the Writtle University College Vice Chancellor International Students Scholarships 2022-2023
- Institution: Writtle University College (WUC)
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Ten
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
July 1, 2022 is the last day the application for this scholarship will be accepted.
- Eligible Countries: International students, including EU students, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate program in any subject offered at the Writtle University College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received a conditional/unconditional offer to study on a FULL-TIME programme at the University College.
- The applicants must be self-funding and must be confirmed as overseas students for fee-paying purposes.
- Students that wish to study at this University in the UK must meet all necessary requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. Typically IELTS 6.0.
Value of Scholarship
Writtle University College will provide up to 10 selected students a scholarship award of £3,000 per annum applied as a discount from fees for each year of study.
- How to Apply: Undergraduate and Postgraduate admissions at the university can be made via the UCAS Portal. To apply for the scholarship, interested students must complete and submit the online ‘VC Scholarship application form’ as soon as possible after their application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of qualifications and grades
- A personal statement or statement of purpose
- An academic reference
- A letter from your sponsor guaranteeing your financial support
- A copy of the photo page of the passport.
Official Link to apply for admission at WUC, then use the apply now link to apply for the Vice Chancellors scholarship.